Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Friday, October 29, 2010

I overdid it

I guess I overdid it last weekend and Monday.  On Monday and early Tuesday I was in a lot of pain.  I went to the Doctor Tuesday morning and he thought I may have pulled an internal stitch or two.  He told me to stay off my feet and do very little until next Tuesday.  It is a setback, but a small one.  I have tried very hard to follow Doctor's orders.  The hardest part has been asking for others to take care of me.  I really appreciate my family's help.

I am hoping to get back to a more regular school schedule next week.  It has been two full weeks of extra worksheets, reading, Hopefully by two weeks we will be good.  (Just before the Holidays!)  I am not stressing about that so much, because we started school a little early and had stayed on track pretty well this year.

Hope that you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can take it easy. You must take care of yourself or you will be no good for your family. Bless you and you are in my prayers every day. I voted for you on the Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda. I am taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanna! Thanks for following. I'll take a peek at you blog soon!

    ReplyDelete