Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting back

Yesterday, I visited my doctor for another post-op check-up.  Things are good.  I can increase my activity slowly and start getting back to normal.  YYYYEEEAAHHH!  I am so looking forward to this.  I am ready to get back.  My kids are ready.  My husband is ready.  We really do enjoy our normal day to day homeschooling life.

I am so thankful for my parents.  They came and spent 3 weeks helping to take care of me and my family.  I know that I am so blessed to have them!  My husband and kids have been helpful too.  I also have to say that my doctor was great and am thankful that all test results came back cancer free.  God has been so good to me!

Now, I need to plan to get back on track with school.  This week we will do a little catch up and next week we will work pretty diligently to get where we need to be.  I really don't think we are too far behind.  I would like to get a couple of good weeks in before Thanksgiving. 

We always take time off in December to study a Christmas theme, so I need to start thinking about that too.  So, for the next couple of days ....plan, plan, plan...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment