Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My little extra time...

Well, I woke up extra early this morning......uh, ok, I  really had a little extra time because of the time change.  I could always use a little extra time!  Anyway, since I've been off the blogging path for a while now I decided to do a little blog hopping.  It was nice to visit and see what everyone has been up too. 

I am still slow, but am making some progress and hope to have a good full week of school this coming week.
The kids are starting to think about the holidays.  (ok, I am too!)  Emily is wanting to decorate and put up the tree already.  We may do a little decorating by getting out our Christmas village, but not the tree, yet.  Our Christmas village goes up high on a shelf above our built-in bookcases, so it is something Matt has to do. 

It seems, the rest of the crew has risen!  Emily has the coffee brewing, so it is time for me to go. 

Hope you all have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to hear that you are feeling much better. Sometimes we all need a rest, even if it forced upon us. Have a blessed day. I voted for you today.

    ReplyDelete