Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Friday, July 16, 2010

My first BLOG

Hello. Today I have just jumped in... into the world of blogging. I have so much to learn and hopefully to share. Please be patient with me as I learn.

We are a homeschooling family and we truly embrace learning. My husband Matt and I have been married for 16 years. We have a beautiful daughter Emily who is 14 and loves music and reading. Our second beautiful daughter, SarahAnne is 8 and loves horses and art (especially drawing). Our son, Samuel just turned 7 and loves (at present time-LOL) Toy Story (1,2,and3), Transformers and Legos.

We live in North Carolina. We enjoy traveling and seeing God's beautiful world. We recently went on vacation to Tennessee. It is one of our favorite places! We love driving through the Smoky Mountains. It just lowers my blood pressure...LOL

I hope to post some about our curriculum and our journey in homeschooling. I hope that I may share something with you that will be helpful and I will try to always give credit to where it is due.

May God bless you as we travel through this world together.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment